• Chinese Program
  • Summer Camp
  • MBBS Program
  • Undergraduate
  • Postgraduate
Hot Cities:
Starting Date:
2014 Jun
2014 Jul
2014 Aug
Hot Recommendations:
Fundan University
Shenzhen Universtiy
Low Cost University
High Acceptance Rate University
Top Rated University

Loading now...

Exchange Amount
Registration with NMCGo Back
  • Permanent registration:
    A medical practitioner desirous of being engaged in modern medical profession permanently shall be required to make an application to the Council for permanent registration.

  • Temporary registration:
    A Nepalese citizen who has acquired basic educational qualification and completed pre-registration training or internship or house job as prescribed by the Council may make an application to the Council for temporary registration.

  • Provisional registration:
    Even where a person has not already completed pre-registration training, internship or house job as prescribed by the Council after having acquired qualification as prescribed by the Council, such person shall be required to register the name registered in the Provisional registration book of the Council. Provisional registration holder shall be entitled to work only in the place specified by the Council.

  • Specialist registration:
    A person who is registered permanently in the Council under this Regulation shall be registered as specialist in the Council only if he has obtained the qualification as prescribed by the Council.

Study Business in Top 10 Chinese University in The Fast-growing Economic Giant of Asia

Learn More

Find a Program

Chinese Programs MBBS Course Undergraduate Course Postgraduate Course Summer Camp/Winter Camp Program Lists

CUCAS Services

University Application Accommodation Airport Pick Up Money Transfer China University Scholarships China University Search Engine China University Ranking


Why CUCAS is Trustworthy Introduction to CUCAS Job Opportunities / Internships Contact Us


Receive a weekly newsletter packed with useful tips and updates to prepare you for studying abroad